Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Kanji Practice Notebook Features:
- Size: 8.5 x 11 inches (21.6 x 28 cm cm)
- 120 crisp white pages
- Each large square can hold one Japanese character (known as Kanji, Hiragana or Katakana) and is divided into four quadrants to guide the correct positioning of the elements of the character.
- Notebook for inspiring adult and child Japanese language learners to write what they learned about the language, to journal their Japanese learning, or to even compose their own stories.
- Fun marble textured designs on front and back covers created by digital artisans.
- Also known as genkouyoushi or genkoyoshi paper, Kanji paper has columns of squares to practice Japanese lettering.
At Delsee, we design beautiful notebooks and journals that are equal parts practical and stylish. Our hex grid paper make the perfect gift for students, children, friends, and family. Click our brand name above to hundreds of designs to suit every taste, including bullet journals, graph paper notebook, composition books, Cornell notebooks and more.