Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Teach violin with the popular Suzuki Violin School. The Suzuki Method(R) of Talent Education is based on Shinichi Suzuki's view that every child is born with ability, and that people are the product of their environment. According to Shinichi Suzuki, a world-renowned violinist and teacher, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing a child's potential so he/she can express all that is harmonious and best in human beings. Students are taught using the mother-tongue" approach. Each series of books for a particular instrument in the Suzuki Method is considered a Suzuki music school, such as the Suzuki Violin School. Suzuki lessons are generally given in a private studio setting with additional group lessons. The student listens to the recordings and works with their Suzuki violin teacher to develop their potential as a musician and as a person.
This Suzuki Book & CD is integral for Suzuki violin lessons. This International Edition of the Suzuki Violin School, Volume 5 features:
* New editing of pieces, including bowings and fingerings
* Additional exercises, some from Shinichi Suzuki, plus additional insight and suggestions for teachers
* Text in English, French, German, and Spanish
* New Musical Terms * Composers
* CD features new recordings by Augustin Hadelich in collaboration with pianist Kuang-Hao Huang, as well as piano accompaniment only tracks for play-along purposes.
Titles: Gavotte (Bach) * Concerto in A Minor, 2nd Movement, Op. 3 No. 6 (Vivaldi/Nach z) * Concerto in G Minor (Vivaldi/Nach z) * Country Dance (Weber) * German Dance (Dittersdorf) * Gigue (Veracini) * Concerto for Two Violins in D Minor, BWV 1043, Violins I and II (Bach) * Concerto for Two Violins in D Minor, BWV 1043, Violins I (Bach) * Concerto for Two Violins in D Minor, BWV 1043, Violins II (Bach).