Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Authorized Asian Edition - Available ONLY in Asia.
Teach violin with the popular Suzuki Violin School The Suzuki Method(R) of Talent Education is based on Shinichi Suzuki's view that every child is born with ability, and that people are the product of their environment. According to Shinichi Suzuki, a world-renowned violinist and teacher, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing a child's potential so he/she can express all that is harmonious and best in human beings. Students are taught using the mother-tongue" approach. Each series of books for a particular instrument in the Suzuki Method is considered a Suzuki music school, such as the Suzuki Violin School. Suzuki lessons are generally given in a private studio setting with additional group lessons. The student listens to the recordings and work with their Suzuki violin teacher to develop their potential as a musician and as a person.
This Suzuki Book & CD (Asian Edition) is integral for Suzuki violin lessons. This revised edition of the Suzuki Violin School, Volume 2 features:
* Engravings in a 9" x 12" format
* Revised editing of pieces, including bowings and fingerings
* 16 additional pages
* Additional exercises, some from Shinichi Suzuki, plus additional insight and suggestions for teachers
* Glossary of terms in English, French, German, and Spanish
* Musical notation guide
* Fingerboard position
* CD features new recordings by Hilary Hahn in collaboration with pianist Natalie Zhu, as well as piano accompaniment only tracks for play-along purposes.
Titles: Principles of Study and Guidance * Chorus fromJudas Maccabaeus (Handel) * Musette (Bach) * Hunters' Chorus (Weber) * Long, Long Ago (Bayly) * Waltz (Brahms) * Bourr e (Handel) * The Two Grenadiers (Schumann) * Theme fromWitches' Dance (Paganini) * Gavotte fromMignon (Thomas) * Gavotte (Lully) * Minuet in G (Beethoven) * Minuet (Boccherini). This title is available in MakeMusic Cloud.