Email or call for price.
Wildsam Field Guides: Twin Cities leads travelers deep into Minneapolis and St. Paul through local stories, travel intel and modern lore. With the help of locals deeply steeped in Twin Cities culture--from chefs to journalists, artists to small business owners--this guide goes beyond the expected to celebrate the Twin Cities' warm and welcoming people and places.
Explore Minneapolis and St. Paul, including:
- Intel for lodging, Juicy Lucys, neighborhood cafes, outerwear, cross-country skiing, contemporary art, record shops and more
- Interviews with Eric Dayton, Andrea Jenkins, Sean Sherman and Ann Kim
- Archival treasures about the Minnesota State Fair, Pond Hockey and Peanuts creator Charles Schulz
- Iconic Twin Cities Foodways including Hotdish, wild rice and lingonberries
- Illustrated maps of Prince's influential legacy, Aquavit and Hygge
- Original essays by Kao Kalia Yang and Katie Thornton
- A survey of writing and reporting on George Floyd's legacy
- The Walker Art Center, Coen Brothers and Twin Cities beer landmarks