Email or call for price.
Wildsam Field Guides: Great Smoky Mountains guide will give visitors new and deeper ways of seeing the country's most-visited national park.
In this fresh look at America's most visited national park there's plenty to discover.
- Our essential list of Smokies books, music and artists
- Southern Appalachian dishes of note
- Highlights from the park's diverse flora and fauna
- Local Cherokee stories, past and present
- Itineraries, trail recs and side trips
- Viewing tips for wildlife from fireflies and butterflies to elk and bears
- Interviews with park rangers, trolley drivers and thru-hikers
- Fifteen base camps around the region, from rustic to high luxury
- Intel from a fly fisherman and a rafting outfitter