Email or call for price: firstname.lastname@example.org or 802-254-8160
Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years.
California is one of America's most popular vacation destinations--its diversity draws every type of traveler, from foodies to families. Fodor's full-color California guide covers all corners of the state, from the northern coast to Wine Country and from Los Angeles to Yosemite National Park.
Fodor's California includes:
- PULLOUT MAP: A handy take-along map provides added value, giving travelers essential information so they can travel with confidence.
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE: Travelers can road trip with ease with a chapter dedicated to California's quintessential drives, now with even more destinations covered. From advice on how many days to stay at each destination to must-see stops along the way, this is an essential trip-planning tool. New hotels and restaurants are also included throughout.
- ILLUSTRATED FEATURES: In-depth features detail popular attractions such as the San Diego Zoo, as well as Cable Cars and Chinatown in San Francisco. A must-have for wine buffs is the Wine Tasting in Napa and Sonoma feature, which suggests a tasting itinerary, teaches the proper wine tasting technique, and describes how grapes are grown, harvested, and pressed.
- INDISPENSABLE TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS: Top Attractions and Top Experiences help readers choose activities based on their interests. For outdoorsy types, dedicated national parks chapters include planning tips and highlights.
- DISCERNING RECOMMENDATIONS: Fodor's California offers savvy advice and recommendations from local writers to help travelers make the most of their visit. Fodor's Choice designates our best picks in every category.
- COVERS: San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, Palm Springs, Yosemite National Park, Big Sur, Napa and Sonoma, Monterey Bay, Lake Tahoe, Mendocino, and more.